#3. Master the Art of Storytelling
Educating your patients and community about chiropractic is great, but always be sure to convey the message in a way where people can relate to it.
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it” – Simon Sinek
The most important piece of advice I can give you is to not sell the care you offer in your office, but instead, sell the reason WHY you offer chiropractic care to the community. Sell it with passion. Sell it with love. I’m telling you, this is something something your community really needs, and quite frankly, they know they need.
What this does, is open the mind of people in your community to believe in your product and in you.
If you want to know how to tell a good story, follow these steps…
1. How you became a chiropractor. (Basically YOUR story)
2. What problems does does chiropractic solve? (and don’t just think in terms of “symptoms”. Think in terms of your community, your city, your state, your nation, the globe.)
3. Why should people in your community come to you?
4. Testimonials from patients who have gotten results in your office.
5. How can chiropractic benefit them?
These are basic questions you can ask yourself to formulate a good story for your community to make a decision to see you and not the MD, PT, DO or other DC down the street.
I would suggest that you also formulate more in depth questions to increase the hook of your story.
The bottom line is, how many other health care professionals in your town are telling their story? …not many, if any at all.
Do this and you’ll set yourself head and shoulders above everyone else.
If you found value in the post, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.
If you have QUESTIONS, please leave a comment! I’ll answer them for you!
In the mean time, stay tuned for (Part 4) of 6 Things Your Competition Isn’t Doing And Why You Need To!